Silent Sustainability Heroes
You may not think of us as a candidate for helping the world reducing the carbon footprint or improving good health and wellbeing, but in fact, optimising the supply chain and make the essentials available for all through good eCommerce service will all that and more.
- Energy Efficiency
- The robot itself is running on low-power, can work in the dark and surrounding heating not necessary
- Reduced Waste
- As a result of picking the right item the right way reducing the need of returned items or damaged items
- Resource Optimisation
- Since we utilise the height of the warehouse we may prevent the need to expand the warehouse into valuable land like agriculture areas. Or just being able to utilise existing old buildings.
- The basic configurations are using flow racks and there is no reason for not re-use or get some second hand racks
- Lower Emissions
- Picking the right order efficient and correct with no damage can reduce the need of returning the order saving transportation and decrease carbon emissions associated with this extra transport
Eventually we believe our quest to help making the supply chains more effective and efficient will benefit many.